Sometimes dreams are mysterious – you wake up wondering what it was all about, perhaps there was a hidden meaning? But last night, in what was possibly the worst sleep ever, my dreams were pretty much a movie version of every single mildly worrying thought that has passed through mind in the last few weeks. Here’s how it went down…
– I watched someone drop a baby
– I slipped over in the mud while holding a small child
– I had to cross a skinny, single log bridge over a deep ravine
– Someone made a comment implying that perhaps I’m taking advantage of my friends
– I had a conversation about how / when to appropriately give presents in Yawo culture
– I left the kayak too close to the shore and it drifted out onto the lake
– I talked with Cam about the difficulties of life in a team
– I went kayaking with Cam and we had to navigate some MASSIVE waves
– I fell from way up high in the sky down into the ocean
– A chicken was attacking my leg?!?!??
Ok so that one about the chicken is just random but the rest are spot on!