- Anything in the “Glad” range of products. Nothing comes close to Glad Wrap!
- Tim Tams really are the world’s greatest chocolate biscuit. Just a superb combination of textures. I can’t figure out why they haven’t taken the world by storm.
- The array of curry paste’s available.
- The quality of yogurt and variety.
- Fresh dairy. All the time.
- Ice cream that has had a consistent cold chain and is reasonable priced
- Good range of Asian ingredients.
- Cheese that is mould free (when its not meant to have mould) and doesn’t cost $40 for the privilege of buying said mouldy cheese!
- You don’t have to count a brick of devalued cash at the till in front of everyone carried in a pencil case.
So if someone could please enjoy the following for me today that would be great: a tim tam, some passionfruit double cream yogurt, connoisseur icecream, a masters ice coffee, a good curry with some fresh coriander, and some brie cheese with those little waffle crackers!
That’s enough for today 🙂
Had a couple of Tim Tam’s and some brie for you today, but couldn’t spoil myself to the extent of the rest!